(replacing pin on rebounder tube)
- Remove pin from rebounder tube.
- Purchase ¼ x 7/8 screw and matching nylon lock nut. These can be purchased at any hardware store.
- From the bottom put the screw up through the rebounder tube and skid bracket.
- Attach nylon lock nut on top of screw head on the inside of the skid bracket. (do not over tighten or you will need pliers to remove)
ATTACH REBOUND TUBE TO FRAME
Refer to these tips when you are assembling the rebounder tube to the skid bracket as described in Section C of the assembly manual.
In order for the hole on the skid bracket to line up with the pin on the rebounder tube you will need to assemble each side one at a time using the following method:
- Place the skid bracket on top of the rebounder tube with a 2” overhang for the bracket. Next, move the rebounder tube until it is flush with the skid bracket. When flush, there will be no space between the rebounder tube and skid bracket. See pic to the right.
- Slide the skid bracket in the backwards direction until its hole slides on top of the pin on the rebounder tube. See pics to the right.
- If the pin on the rebound tube does not fit into the hole on the skid bracket use the “allen key” to loosen the four screws on the plate with the pin on the end of the rebounder tube. (do not completely unscrew only loosen)
- Pull plate in direction that is away from rebounder tube. There is some tolerance so the plate will move when it is pulled.Tighten screws. Assemble rebound tube to frame.