- Credit Cards
- We accept Visa and MasterCard for purchases.
- When entering your credit card information, please ensure that your billing name is exactly as it appears on your card (for example, including a period after your middle initial, if applicable). For our customers’ protection, transactions
- cannot be processed if billing information is not 100% accurate.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- We charge sales tax according to Federal and State guidelines.
- Tax is calculated on shipping address and rules present for that tax jurisdiction
- Your order total reflects the total amount that will be charged to your credit card – no additional feeds will be added
- We offer one method of shipping – FedEx Ground
- All orders will be processed in 72 hours (excluding holidays). Customers will receive their order within 7 business days.
- We also ship to Canada. Customers in Canada will receive their order within 7 business days.
- After an order is successfully placed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation shortly thereafter (usually within an hour).
- Once your order ships, you will receive a confirmation message containing your shipment tracking number.
- To track FedEx Ground packages you can find the latest status of your delivery at www.fedex.com or call 1-800-GO-FEDEX.
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Requests for return of goods must be received within thirty (30) days of the invoice and be returned in original, unused condition. Prior to returning any product, customer must obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) from Tekk. All products should be returned to Tekk with shipping charges pre-paid. Tekk will not accept collect shipments.
All return packages must be shipped using a service that tracks packages, such as with UPS, FedEx or USPS (ask for services that have tracking options). Then you can use the service provider’s online tracking system to know when we have received your package.
Please allow a minimum of 14 days for us to receive and process your return. You can expect a refund within 30 days of when we receive your return. We’ll notify you via email once we’ve received and processed the returned product(s). We’ll credit or refund the value of the merchandise total. Refunds will be given in the same form of payment as the original purchase.
NOTE: We’re sorry, but we don’t credit shipping costs for returned orders.
We are confident that the Tekk® trainer is the strongest and most durable training product available on the market today. We provide you, the original purchaser, a one year warranty against defects in material and workmanship subject to the provisions below.
Should a Tekk trainer fail to perform as described above for the warranted period, contact Tekk Customer Service at 1-888-510-8355, it will be repaired or replaced with the same or functionally equivalent product by Tekk, at its discretion, free of charge provided you: (1) return the failed product to a Tekk designated repair facility with the shipping charge prepaid, and (2) provide Tekk with proof of the original date of purchase. Repaired or replacement products will be returned to you with shipping charges prepaid.
Warranty is limited to factory-provided replacement parts, factory repair or replacement, at the discretion of Tekk. This warranty does not apply if, in the judgment of Tekk, the product fails due to damage from shipment, handling, storage, accident, abuse, misuse, improper set-up, use for other than intended purpose, normal deterioration of products due to weather and wear and tear. All warranties are invalidated by non-factory modifications and unauthorized repairs, which will immediately terminate all liability by Tekk for the product or damages caused by its use. The buyer and its customers shall be responsible for proper set-up and use of the products as outlined in the product assembly/instruction manual.
Prior to returning any defective product, the customer must obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) from Tekk. All defective products should be returned to Tekk with shipping charges prepaid. Tekk will not accept collect shipments.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
ADDRESS ALL INQUIRIES CONCERNING YOUR Tekk® PRODUCT WARRANTY TO:
TEKK ATHLETIC, INC., ATTN: CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
10900 NE FOURTH STREET, SUITE 2300
BELLEVUE, WA 98004,
1-888-510-TEKK or email firstname.lastname@example.org